- 1. Experience
Lukas Richards is a partner in the corporate department of the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
- Vista Equity Partners in its acquisition of Farelogix by Vista portfolio company Accelya.
- AbbVie in its $63 billion acquisition of Allergan.
- Apax Partners in its investment in Paycor, a Human Capital Management company.
- KKR in its acquisition of GeoStabilization International, a provider of geotechnical maintenance services, from CAI Capital Partners.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of the Center For Autism and Related Disorders, LLC.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd., portfolio company of L Catterton, in the $900 million sale of ELEMIS, a British skincare brand, to L’Occitane International.
- Tronox Limited in its $1.325 billion sale of its Alkali Chemicals business to Genesis Energy, L.P.
- New Mountain Capital, LLC in its partnership with Legends Hospitality, LLC.
- Equity One in its $15.6 billion merger with Regency Centers Corporation, creating the preeminent shopping center REIT in the U.S.
- Solera Holdings in connection with its $6.5 billion sale to Vista Equity Partners.
- Warburg Pincus in the sale of Coyote Logistics, a Chicago-based truckload freight brokerage company, to UPS (NYSE: UPS) in a $1.8 billion cash transaction.
- KKR in its acquisition of C.H.I. Overhead Doors.
- IGATE Corporation in its $4.04 billion merger with Cap Gemini S.A.
- Tronox Limited in its $1.64 billion acquisition of FMC Corporation's alkali chemicals business.
Mention in the company newsView all
GlobalNY.biz pays special attention to the activities of famous people: politicians, officials, businessmen, bankers, cultural and sports figures. Their opinion largely determines the development of political, social and economic life in New York. The section is constantly edited by our journalists for the relevance of information. Here you can find information about CEOs and presidents of top New York companies, officials and public figures who play a key role in the development of the region.
The goal of the project is to create a comfortable information space for all market actors, as well as to acquaint the readership with business people in New York.
We have created an impressive database of people in New York, which contains information about a career path, education and other important information about a person.
Thanks to automatic counting of the number of mentions of a person in the news sections " New York News ”and“ New York Press Releases ”on the portal the rating of popularity and influence of persons is formed. The GlobalNY.biz team monitors rating changes and rewards project participants for their success. In general, the rating of participants is based on an in-depth analysis of the activity of PR services of famous people, and also reflects the qualitative state of the information field formed by the media and press services around the organization.
Business People of New York is a project about people who, through their ideas, words and deeds, have a great influence on the development and prosperity of New York.