Financial results from MSC Industrial Direct and its shares
New York-based MSC Industrial Direct (NYSE: MSM) today released its financial results for Q2nd 2022.
As for the company's shares, MSC Industrial Direct opened at US$82.40 in yesterday's trading and closed on the upside at US$83.24 (+0.74%). The company had a maximum value per share of US$84.97 and a minimum value of US$83.24.
Also, the company's Volume for yesterday was 4,296 and Avg. Volume is 463,975.
Over the last five days, the company's shares have added +2.85%. It is worth noting that the maximum value per share of the company in the last five days was US$85.81 and the minimum value was US$80.18.
The company has a market capitalisation of USD 4.61 billion.
Report from MSC Industrial Direct
In its report today, the company reported net sales of US$862.5 million, an increase of 11.4% from the previous quarter.
Diluted earnings per share were $1.25 compared to $0.32 in the quarter of the previous fiscal year.
Adjusted diluted earnings per share were $1.29, an increase of 25.2% from the previous quarter.
MSC Industrial Direct is based in New York and was founded in 1941.
- Erik Gershwind - President and CEO;
- Kristen Actis - Grande-EVP and CFO;
- Steve Baruch - EVP, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer;
- Beth Bledsoe - SVP, Human Resources and Chief People Officer;
- Neal Dongre - VP, Legal and Assistant Corporate Secretary;
- Jim Drohan - VP, Business and Commercial Development;
- Douglas Jones - EVP and Chief Supply Chain Officer;
- Greg Polli - SVP, Supplier Enablement.