Travelling in comfort
Sooner or later in every traveller's life, the need to rent a car arises. The rental itself is always preceded by doubt, apprehension, ignorance, inexperience, etc.
Now we have to choose how and where to rent a car while travelling more carefully, firstly, because it is expensive, and secondly, to be reliable and without cheating. That's why it's a good idea to read the reviews of the rental company you're going to rent a car from. And read the reviews specifically about renting in that country. Let's take the Ukr-Prokat rent car company as an example. The company provides car rental services since 2013, has a lot of positive reviews on the Internet, and provide rent a car in many cities in the country.
Required documents for car rental abroad
- Driving licence;
- Credit card;
- Voucher confirmation (if you booked car online).
How to rent a car when travelling
Irrespective of the country, you can rent a car from local car rental companies. You can also rent a car through specialized websites. The main advantage is that the system searches through the rental agencies represented in a particular city, and offers the most favorable options. Among the companies represented there are both large international companies and some local ones. Prices are usually 10-15% lower than for the same car on the websites of international companies. Ukr-rental car can also be included in this category.
Rent a car abroad
When renting a car abroad, you should sign a contract with a rental company, be it a local or an international one. If you book a car online, you can study the contract and all terms and conditions beforehand in order to choose the most suitable for you and be ready to meet all conditions. The main thing you should pay attention to when renting a car while travelling:
- Class of the car;
- Minimum age of the driver. For some car rentals abroad there is a minimum age for the driver. As a rule, it is 21 years old;
- Minimum driving experience;
- Credit card in the main driver's name;
- Additional driver;
- Kilometrage included in the price;
- One-way hire. If you rent a car in one location/city/country and surrender in another, you may be charged an additional fee;
- Departure to other countries. This is also subject to terms and agreement. If you plan to travel outside the country, check which countries you can and cannot travel to.
And if you like to travel, you can visit https://ukr-prokat.com/en/