Mike Koval Jr. was named Ram Brand Chief Executive Officer - Stellantis in January 2021. Previously, he was appointed Head of Ram Brand, FCA - North America in June 2020. FCA and Groupe PSA merged in January 2021 to form Stellantis. In this position, he has responsibility for sales and marketing operations for the Company's Ram brand in the United States, Canada and Mexico. He will also continue in his role as Director of Brand Product Marketing and also has the added responsibility for Ram's international sales and marketing operations.
Previously, Koval has held a variety of positions of increasing responsibility which included being named Head of Ram Brand Operations in 2016, where he handled vehicle and media mix optimization and pricing strategies.
His work experience and academic background include:2021 - current, Ram Brand Chief Executive Officer - Stellantis
- 2020, Head of Ram Brand, FCA - North America
- 2019, Director - U.S. Ram Brand Product Marketing
- 2016, Head of Ram Brand Operations - FCA North America
- 2013, U.S. Retail Incentives, Sales Incentives Specialist
- 2011, Demand Planning and Order Management
- 2009, Retail Supply Chain Manager - Great Lakes Business Center - FCA US LLC
- 2008, Operations Manager – Great Lakes Business Center - Chrysler LLC
- 2004-2008, Variety of sales positions within the Great Lakes Business Center
- 2002, Senior Staff Agent - Global Customer Relations - DaimlerChrysler
Koval holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Central Michigan University (2002).