Mark Sich is Manager, Digital Design UX at Ford Motor Company.
- Computational Designer and Architectural D at Morphosis (1993-1995).
- Art Director & Lead Industrial Designer at Merit Industries (1998-1999).
- Innovation at Shell (2007-2016).
- Manager, Design of Advanced Imaging at Ford Motor Company (1999-2004).
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering - Buil at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Master of Science - Design and Computation at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Mention in the company news
GlobalNY.biz pays special attention to the activities of famous people: politicians, officials, businessmen, bankers, cultural and sports figures. Their opinion largely determines the development of political, social and economic life in New York. The section is constantly edited by our journalists for the relevance of information. Here you can find information about CEOs and presidents of top New York companies, officials and public figures who play a key role in the development of the region.
The goal of the project is to create a comfortable information space for all market actors, as well as to acquaint the readership with business people in New York.
We have created an impressive database of people in New York, which contains information about a career path, education and other important information about a person.
Thanks to automatic counting of the number of mentions of a person in the news sections " New York News ”and“ New York Press Releases ”on the portal the rating of popularity and influence of persons is formed. The GlobalNY.biz team monitors rating changes and rewards project participants for their success. In general, the rating of participants is based on an in-depth analysis of the activity of PR services of famous people, and also reflects the qualitative state of the information field formed by the media and press services around the organization.
Business People of New York is a project about people who, through their ideas, words and deeds, have a great influence on the development and prosperity of New York.